Information for Authors
The documents and peer-review
Manuscripts received by the editorial office of the online media «Modern additional professional pedagogical education» should correspond to the topics of the edition and the requirements for the articles posted on the website of the edition.
All manuscripts received by the edition, sent to the review experts on the topics of peer-reviewed materials available for the last 3 years of the publications of peer-reviewed articles on the topics.
The peer-review shall be conducted confidentially.
The decision on the appropriateness of the publication of materials after peer-review is accepted editor in chief (or his deputy), and if necessary – the editorial council.
Authors of materials on their request available a copy of the review (without data about the reviewer), and in case of rejection of material published or negative peer-reviews – a reasoned refusal.
The review shall be made in free form or in the proposed of the editorial form.
To accommodate the possibility of works on the Internet the authors must be conclude licensing agreement on the publication of materials. On each author is a separate license agreement. The agreement shall be in writing (signed agreement and a completed act of reception and transmission of works sent to the editorial office in two copies after the adoption of an article for publication).
Requirements to registration of articles
online media «Modern additional professional pedagogical education»
Articles are sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by the uniform file called a surname of the first author.
1. General requirements
Text editor: MSWord, style of all elements of article – usual; paper size: A4; fields: top, lower and right – 2 cm, left – 3 cm; a line spacing – 1,5; a font – Times New Roman – 12 pt.
2. Article has to contain
1) A surname, a name and a middle name of the author (authors) completely in the Russian and English languages.
2) Information on the author (authors): a work place, a position, an academic degree and a rank, E-mail in the Russian and English languages.
3) The name of article in the Russian and English languages.
4) The summary (3-15 lines) and keywords (to 10 words) in the Russian and English languages.
5) Text of article. Drawings, schemes, tables, etc. are placed in the text of article with the obligatory link to them, the indication of their numbers and names.
6) Literature. Is made out in accordance with russian Standart ГОСТ P705-2008 in alphabetical order at first in Russian, then – in English and other languages.